ONLY CIVILIAN IR LASER AVAILABLE FREE SHIPPING EYE SAFE
THIS BOTH A INFRARED AND VISIBLE LASER - Steiner
The DBAL-I2 is a rugged, compact laser device that is designed to operate in severe military environments. The exterior housing is made of aircraft grade aluminum and outer components are made of chemically resistant materials that will not be harmed by chemicals commonly found on the battlefield.
What makes this weapons sight so special? It is the first Civilian-legal IR laser aiming device. Of course it also supplied with 7″ remote cable pressure pad switch, quick release mount, and mounting holes for sub-miniature red dot sight. Standard model ships with one battery ( 3-volt 123A lithium can use AA batteries).
This is a Class 1, civilian legal, laser with the following output: Green-5mW/ IR-0.6mW
- Rugged aerospace aluminum housing, MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodized
- Hi- and Lo-power modes of operation
- >250m IR laser, 750m green, 250m red
- Meets MIL-STD-810G requirements
- ESD compliant for air worthiness
- Activation / low battery indicator light
- Remote cable pressure pad switch and integrated momentary activation switch
- Single tap enables momentary activation
- Double tap activates the laser in a continuous ON mode
- Fully adjustable windage and elevation
- Optional optical diffuser, neutral density filter, mub-miniature red dot sight, MIL-SPEC-1913 top rail or flip-up front sight
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Waterproof to 3 meters
- IR Pointer / Illuminator
- Optional visible red (<5mW) or green (<5mW) Pointer with IR Pointer/Illuminator
- Quick release mount
- Works with pattern generator (NSN #1240-01-537-0496)
- 7 in. remote cable pressure
- ONE (1) year limited warranty on parts and workmanship from the date of purchase
Supplied with 7" remote cable pressure pad switch, quick release mount, mounting holes for sub-miniature red dot sight, MIL-SPEC-1913 top rail or flip up front sight (sold separately), optical pattern generators and nylon belt pouch. Standard model ships with one 3-volt 123A lithium battery.
This is a Class 1, civilian legal, laser with the following output: Green-5mW/ IR-Class 1
Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
DBAL Technical Manual (PDF)
This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations. That means we won't export out of the USA. Don't ask.