- Can connect to the assault vest/body armor or to a duty/pistol belt/Molle webbing/Plate Carrier
- Contains the essential equipment needed for self-aid/buddy-aid to address the top leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment
- Quick Pull Tab easily opens the kit with just one hand
- Has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to your internal components
- Inner panel is easily removable for easy access to your kit
NAR’s smallest IFAK, complete with essential life-saving equipment for point-of-wounding and self-aid/buddy-aid care to address penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries.
The Eagle IFAK is a compact, versatile individual first aid kit that offers both MOLLE/PALS – style connectors to attach to the assault vest/body armor and an upper or lower mounted 2.25” belt loop attachment to secure the kit in the high or low position on your duty/pistol belt, all in one carrying platform. Sized as the smallest IFAK in our product line, this innovative kit contains all of the essential equipment for point-of-wounding and self-aid/buddy-aid care to address penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries. Featuring a Quick Pull Tab, the carrying bag easily opens to reveal the removable kit with just one hand. The kit has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to carry different components and provides easy access to your IFAK contents by simply pulling the color-coded tab to remove the panel from the carrying bag. The compact size reduces the space requirement needed for an IFAK on your vest or belt.
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 1 x 4" Flat ETD™
- 1 x Z-Fold ChitoGauze PRO
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 2 x Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg. (1 pr.)
- Packaged: H 8 in. x W 4 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz