THREAT LEVEL: Level III+ WEIGHT/THICKNESS: 4.7lbs./ <1 Inch
SIZES: 10 inches x 12 inches Multi Curve
COMPOSITE: PE and Kevlar Backing with DI-NOC carbon fiber cover
THREATS: 6 shots from 7.62 x 51 M80 Nato Ball, 5.56 ball
Projectile, 7.62 x 39 PS 1941 Ball (Mild steel core), 7.62 x 39 lead (ball) core projectile, M855 Green Tip
.308 FMJ (7.62x51mm)
||M-14, AR-10, SCAR-17
||62gr M855 (Green Tip)
|7.62 x 39mm
||Mild Steel Core
Features & Benefits
• Hard armor rifle plates tested to meet NIJ 0101.04/05 Standards.
• High performance composite designs for reliable performance and comfort.
• Durable DI-NOC finish for protection against environmental wear and tear.
• Available in 10”x12”
• Improved range of motion with shooter’s cut style.
• 5-year ballistic material warranty/ 18-month workmanship.
Plates are interchangable front and back.
**Do not expose to extreme heat temperatures (over 150F). Does not permanently degrade armor **
100% Made in the USA
Price listed is for a single plate.